Toronto sign up: click here
Montreal sign up: click here
Body Paint Light expo november 5th
Body Paint Light photos- coming soon
Naked Yoga OLD PORT Montreal
All classes are trans-positive and gender identification will always be respected.
Please leave your negative comments and bigotry at home, Thanks.
OCTOBER 23rd, 25th, 30th
NOVEMBER 1st, 6th, 29th
DECEMBER 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th
JANUARY 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th, 31st
Class: 6pm – 7pm
Meet: downstairs on main level. please make being on time part of your practice.
Cost: $15 cash or e-transfer
Where: DE LA COMMUNE OUEST (H2Y 2C9)
Yoga Mat: bring one if you have one, otherwise we have extra
Note: class is in the dark with candles
Toronto Naked Yoga
Oct 22nd at 715pm
sign up here
Ever want to learn more about the postures in class?
Never taken yoga and feel intimidated that you “won’t know anything” for your first time?
OCT 21 730pm in Kitchener Waterloo
NOV 3 6pm in Montreal
15 minutes to half an hour arrival
Wear your favourite pyjamas, we will serve tea.
90- 120 minutes of workshop
Yoga Lecture: explaining the theory of the postures
Yoga Demo: kat will show you some DO’s and DONT’s as well as progression of postures. Demonstration of beginner and advanced versions of the same pose.
Yoga Workshop: try a few basic postures to apply your knowledge immediately. Participation is optional.
15 minutes at the end
Q&A and social time.
$20 per student, however no one will be turned away for lack of funds. If you are interested but unable to afford $20, please message with subject line SCHOLARSHIP TNPJ to make arrangements.
Rope Bottom and Photography Model Basics
Kat has been modelling for over fifteen years and wants to share some experiences with you. This workshop is for anyone interested in rope or modelling in general.
Kat has mostly seen rope as a bottom and photography as a model although she does switch with the right person.
Learn what to expect as a model:
– prepping for a shoot
– model release forms and what they mean
– red flags and reasons to avoid shorting with someone; the difference of a professional photographer and a “GWC” aka guy with camera
– angles, clothing, lack of clothing, make up, and how to get the most of a session
– types of rope, and types of rope styles
– the basics of ground rope, partial suspension and full suspension
– risk assessment of suspensions and partial suspensions
– before, during and after: negotiate, scene, and aftercare
– this workshop is theory based: leave your rope and cameras at home
– pinrted hand outs will be provided, please bring a pen or pencil to make your own notes
$15 sign up pre payment via e transfer ($10 student rate)
$20 at the door if space is available.